MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Improving Lesson Learnt in Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Adam Bezuijen and EW Vastenburg, “Geosystems, design rules and applications”, CRC Press/Balkema, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Carroll, R. P., “Submerged Geotextile Flexible Forms using Noncircular Cylindrical Shapes”, Geotech. Fabrics Rep., IFAI, St. Paul, MN, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 4-15, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Shin, E. C., Oh, Y. I., Kang, J. K., Kim, S. H., “Behavior Analysis of Multilayer Geotextile Tubes Dike at Inshore Reclamation”, Proceedings of Korean Geosynthetics Society, pp. 127-137, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Shin, E. C., Oh, Y. I., “Construction Monitoring of Geotextile Tube at Young-Jin Bay and Stability Analysis by Hydraulic Model Tests”, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering Conference, Korean Geotechnical Society, pp. 549-556, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Shin, E. C., “Behavior of Geotextile Tube Composite Structure by 2-D Limit Equilibrium and Plane Strain Analysis”, Journals of Korean Geoenvironmental Society, Vol.7, No. 6, pp. 13-22, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Leshchinsky, D., Leshchinsky, O., Ling, H. I. and Gilbert, P. A., “Geosynthetics Tubes for Confining Pressurized Slurry: Some Design Aspect”, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 122, No. 8, pp. 682-690, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goda, Y., Random Seas and Design of Maritime Structures, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, Japan, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Hiroi, “Evaluation of Wave Pressure”, Journal of JSCE, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 435-449, (1920) [Google Scholar]
- Honma, M., Horikawa, K., “Experimental Study on Total Wave Force against Sea Wall”, Coastal Engineering in Japan, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 119-129, (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Minikin, R.R.), “Winds, Waves, and Maritime Structures: Studies in Harbor Making and in the Protection of Coasts”, 2nd ed, Charles Griffin, London, (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Cho, S. M., Jeon, B. S., Park, S. I., and Yoon, H. C., “Geotextile Tube Application as the Cofferdam at the Foreshore with Large Tidal Range for Incheon Bridge Project”, Geosynthetics in Civil and Environmental Engineering, pp. 591-596, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.