MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Improving Lesson Learnt in Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- BNPB, “Indonesia 2013 Disaster Prone Index”, Jakarta, 2014, from http://bnpb.go.id/uploads/publication/612/IRBI%202013_Resize.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Hidayat, “Understanding Flood Disaster in Padang City with News Article Content Analysis”, Andalas University, 9 things, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Winata, N. Djali, Khaidir I, Analysis of Drainage Channels in Padang City Government Center, Aie Pacah, Bung Hatta University, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Zaharfi R, Samah M, Farni I, Drainage Planning of RSUD area and Villa Gading II & III Complex Sungai Sapih Kuranji District, Padang City, Bung Hatta University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lewis A. Rossman, Storm Water Management Model User’s Manual Version 5.1, National Risk Management Research Laboratory Office Of Research And Development U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- AA. Prasetyo, Evaluation of Drainage Channels in Jasem Village, Sidoarjo Regency Using Environmental Protection Agency Storm Water Management Model (EPA SWM) 5.1, State University of Malang, Malang, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Padang City Regional Regulation No. 4 of 2014 concerning the Padang City Spatial Plan for 2010-2030 Padang City [Google Scholar]
- PSDA (1988-2012), Rainfall Data Publication 1987-2011, Department of Water Resources Management, West Sumatra Province, Padang. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nurhidayah, “The pattern of distribution of rain at the time of day in Sub Das Alang”, Sebelas Maret University, Surakarta, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Triatmodjo, HidrologiTapap, Beta Offset Publisher, Yogyakarta, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Service, DED (Detail Engineering Design) Planning Padang City Drainage, Sungai Sapih Hospital Area, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rossman, W.C. Huber, Storm Water Management Model Reference Manual Volume I – Hydrology (Revised), Cincinnati (US) EPA United States Environmental Agency, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Supriyani, M. Bisri, V. Generous. Study on the Development of an Environmental-Based Urban Drainage System (Case Study of the Magersari Drainage System in Mojokerto City), Water Resources Engineering Journal, Volume 3, Number 2, December 2012, pp. 112-121, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Suripin, Sustainable Urban Drainage System, Publisher Andi, Yogyakarta, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Aditya, “Evaluation of Drainage Channels with Epa Swmm 5.1 Models at Griya Telaga Permai Housing, Depok, West Java”, Bandung Institute of Agriculture, Bandung, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.