MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improving Lesson Learnt in Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Asdak, C. 1995. Hydrology and watershed management. First Printing. Gadjah Mada University Press, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta [Google Scholar]
- Arsyad, S. 2010. Conservation of land and water. IPB. Dargama, Bogor [Google Scholar]
- Soemarno. 2006. The vegetation for soil and water conservation. Environmental Conservation. [Google Scholar]
- The National Board of Statistic. 2017. Pesisir Selatan regency in figures. Catalog Number: 1102001.1302 Publication Number: 13020.1702 [Google Scholar]
- Aprisal, Bujang Rusman, and Darmawan. 2017. The optimization of land use in the Batang Masang watershed to reduce the rate of surface flow, erosion, and sediment. (Case studies, Batang Masang watershed in Agam district, West Sumatra). Proceeding National Conference, University of Riau. [Google Scholar]
- Suripin. 2002. Conservation of soil and water resources. Andi Publisher. Yogyakarta. 208 it [Google Scholar]
- Wischmeier, w. h., and d. d. Smith. 1978. Predicting rain shower erosion losses: A guide to conservation planning. Sci. and Educ. Adm. USDA in cooperation with Purdue Agri c. Exp. STA [Google Scholar]
- Hammer, w. i., 1980. Soil Conservation Consultant Report Center for Soil Research, Bogor, Indonesia. Technical Note [Google Scholar]
- Utomo, W. H., 1989. Soil conservation in Indonesia. A Recording and analysis of an Eagle Press, Jakarta [Google Scholar]
- Morgan, RPC, 1988. Erosion and soil conservation. John Wiley Sons &, Inc., New York [Google Scholar]
- Ram Gupta S, 1989, Hydrology and hydraulic systems, Prentice Hall, New Jersey [Google Scholar]
- Agus, F. Ngaloken Gintings, and Meine van Noordwijk. 2002. The choice of technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.