MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improving Lesson Learnt in Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- CASA. Remote Piloted Aircraft Systems, Civil Aviation Safety Authority, accessed 6 June 2016. http://www.casa.gov.au/aircraft/landingpage/remotely-piloted-aircraft-system. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cruden, D.M. A Simple Definition of a Landslide. Bulleting od the International Association of Engineering Geology, No. 43, pp. 27–29 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Cornforth. Landslide in Practice: Investigation, Analysis, and Remedial/Preventive Options in Soils, pp. 478-485 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.C. Jaukovic, et.al. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: A New Tool For Landslide Risk Assessment. Proceedings of the 11th ANZ Young Geotechnical Professionals Conference – 11YGPC Queenstown, New Zealand. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Duncan and S. G. Wright. 2005. Soil Strength and Slope Stability. pp 247-249. [Google Scholar]
- Marijan Car, et.al. 2016. Application of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Landslide Mapping. SIG 2016, International Symposium on Engineering Geodesy, Varazdin, Croatia. [Google Scholar]
- PT. Geotechnical Engineering Consultant, 2008. Special Reports on KM Avalanches. 92 + 400. Cipularang Toll Road. Bandung. [Google Scholar]
- PT. Geotechnical Engineering Consultant, 2009. Special Reports on KM Avalanches. 92+ 800 Cipularang Toll Road. Bandung. [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Gorsevki, et.al. Landslide Detection and Susceptibility Mapping Using LiDAR and an Artificial Neural Network Approach: a Case Study in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Ohio. Journal of the International Consortium on Landslides: Springer, vol. 13, number 3, pp. 467-468, (June 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Robert E. Spicher, et.al, Transportation Research Board. Landslides: Investigation and Mitigation, pp. 442-452 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Varnes, D.J. Slope Movement Types and Processes. Chapter 2, Landslides: Analysis and Control, Special Report 176, Transportation Research Board, National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C., 234 pp. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Walker, B. Developing High Sensitivity Magnetometers for Unmanned Aircraft. FastTIMES, pp. 16-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.