MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improving Lesson Learnt in Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Damsar, (Introduction to rural sociology) (Prenadamedia Group, Jakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sukmawati, Development of supplementary materials for teaching local knowledge based on local wisdom about the preservation of Ammatoa customary forests in Bulukumba Regency, South Sulawesi, (Magister thesis. unpublished, State University of Malang, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wagiran, Character development based on local wisdom of Hamemayu hayuning bawana: identification of values based on cultural character, Jur. Pend. Karak. 2, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Musanna, Rationality and actuality of local wisdom as the basis for character education, Jur. Pend. & Keb. 17, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K, Kongprasetamorn, Local wisdom, environmental protection and community development: the clam farmers in Tambon Bangkhunsai, Phetchaburi Province, Thailand. Man. J. Hum. 10, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Desfandi, Urgency of disaster education curriculum based on local wisdom in Indonesia, Sos. Didak. 1, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ruyadi, Character education model based on local cultural wisdom: research on indigenous people of Kampung Benda Kerep Cirebon, West Java Province for the development of character education in schools) in Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Teacher Education; Join Conference UPI & UPSI Bandung, Indonesia, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- L. Honesti, N. Djali, Disaster education in schools in Indonesia is based on several perspectives of the discipline of science, J. Moment, J. Moment. 12,1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Astuti, Sudaryono, The role of schools in learning disaster mitigation. J.D.P.B. 1,1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Miles, A. M. Huberman, Qualitative data analysis (Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA. 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Karyono, Disaster mitigation education in social science education in Indonesia, in Proceedings National Seminar of Education in Social Sciences. Sekolah Pascasarjana Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nasroen, Basic Minangkabau customary philosophy (Bulan Bintang, Jakarta, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Damsar, Minangkabau Culture: nature as a teacher, in the UGM PUSPAR Team, eds. Cultural insight for development: looking at local wisdom (Pilar Politika, Yogyakarta, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Damsar, Ulayat land and the socio-cultural economic resilience of the Minangkabau people in Kasryno, ed. Customary land and Minangkabau rice culture (Yayasan Padi Indonesia, Jakarta, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Damsar, Z. Arifin. In the context of local wisdom and nationalism: cases of natural disasters 30/S/2009” in Y. Narny, F.H. Sufyan, eds. Proceedings Nationalism in Indonesia and Other Southeast Asian Countries, (BPSNT Padang Press, Padang, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Navis, Alam takambang is a teacher: Minangkabau customs and culture (Grafitipers, Jakarta, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.