MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Enhancing Framework for Sustainbility|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- WHO website. [Online]. Available: http://apps.who.int/disasters/repo/7656.pdf (2018). [Google Scholar]
- IFRC website. [Online]. Available: http://www.ifrc.org/en/what-we-do/disastermanagement/about-disasters/what-is-a-disaster/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Whittle, R. V. Davies, Nicoll Highway Collapse: Evaluation of Geotechnical Factors Affecting Design of Excavation Support System. International Conference on Deep Excavations, Singapore, 28-30 June 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. Corral, and A. J. Whittle. Re-Analysis of Deep Excavation Collapse Using a Generalized Effective Stress Soil Model. Proceedings of the 2010 Earth Retention Conference, Bellevue, WA, USA. (Geotechnical Special Publications; GSP 208), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Puzrin, E. E. Alonso, N. M. Pinyol, Braced Excavation Collapse: Nicoll Highway, Singapore. Geomechanics of Failures. 151-181, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Hsieh, C. Y. Ou, H. T. Liu, Basal heave analysis of excavations with consideration of the anisotropic undrained strength of clay, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 45 (6), 788-799 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lim, C. Y. Ou, Analysis of basal heave stability for excavations in soft clay using the finite element method”. Proceedings of the 3rd international conference of European Asian civil engineering forum. G-49 – G-55. Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 20-22 September (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Do, C. Y. Ou, A. Lim, Evaluation of Factors of Safety against Basal Heave for Deep Excavations in Soft Clay Using the Finite-Element Method, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 139(12)2125-2135, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hung, H. I. Ling, V. N. Kaliakin, Finite element simulations of deep excavation failures, J. Transportation Infrastructure Geotechnology. 1, 3-4, 326-345, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Ou, T. N. Do, Finite element analysis of the failure of deep excavations in soft clay, The 15th Asian Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication pp. 1555-1558. https://doi.org/10.3208/jgssp.ATC6-04, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Do, C. Y. Ou, R. P. Chen, “A study of failure mechanisms of deep excavations in soft clay using the finite element method” Computer and Geotechnics, 73:153–163, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Committee of Inquiry. Report of the Committee of Inquiry into the incident at the MRT circle line worksite that led to the collapse of Nicoll highway 20 April 2004. Ministry of Manpower, Singapore, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Rahardjo, Different Methods of Excavation for Basement in Jakarta: Design, Reality and Associated Problems. Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Asia Urban GeoEngineering, 184-203, Changsa, China, November 24–27, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Cox, The distribution and formation of recent sediments in South East Asia. Proceedings of the 2nd Southeast Asian Conference on Soil Engineering, 29-47, Singapore, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- H. Poulos, Evaluation of foundation failures due to excavation in Jakarta, Report submitted to the owner and contractor, (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.