MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Enhancing Framework for Sustainbility|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- F. A. Ismail, M. S. Asmirza, A. Hakam, Fauzan, “Ferrocement - Brick Sandwich Wall Applied to Non - Engineered Houses”, International Journal of GEOMATE, vol. 14, issue 44 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boen. T, Arya A. S, and Ishiyama Y, Guidelines for Earthquake Resistant Non - Engineered Construction, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), place de Fontenoy, Paris, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Map. (2018) United States Geological Survey, 2009 September 30 10:16:09 UTC. [Online]. Available: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009mebz.php#smap [Google Scholar]
- D. Kusumastuti, M. Suaijana, I.W. Sengara, and Rildova. “Overview Of The West Sumatra Earthquake Of September 30, 2009, A Summary of MCEER Reconnaissance Efforts”, Special Report MCEER-10-SP01, February (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Coordinating Unit for Disaster Management Implementation, West Sumatera., (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Earthquake Engineering Field Investigation (EEFI) Special Report, December (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hakam, Fauzan, F.A. Ismail, B. Istijono, “Capacity Building of Local Home Builders on Application of Earthquake Safe House for Disaster Risk Reduction”, Annual Meeting of Indonesian Disaster Expert Association 4th, May, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Fauzan, F. A. Ismail, A. Hakam, S. H. Amalia, “Experimental Study on Masonry Building Strengthened with Ferrocement Layers”, International Journal of GEOMATE, vol. 14, issue 45 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Boen T, “Brief Report of Shaking Table on Masonry Building Strengthened with Ferrocement Layer”, 16th World Conference on Earthquake, Paper no. 1393 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- (2018) Brick wall with Big Diagonal Cracks. [Online]. Available: https://www.123rf.com/photo_14511448_brick-wall-with-big-diagonal-crack.html [Google Scholar]
- Housing Report “Unreinforced brick masonry building with reinforced concrete roof slab”. (2018) World Housing Encyclopedia A Resource on Construction in Earthquake Regions. [Online]. Available: http://db.world-housing.net/pdf_view/21/ [Google Scholar]
- Boen. T, et al, Retrofitting Simples Buildings Damaged by Earthquake, 2nd ed., Jakarta, Indonesia: WSSI, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.