MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- National Standardization Agency, Procedures for planning Earthquake Resilience for Buildings and Non-Buildings (SNI 03-1726-2012), Jakarta: BSN Press (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency, Procedure for Earthquake Resistance for Buildings (SNI 03-1726-2002), Jakarta: BSN Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Dewobroto, W., Evaluation of the Performance of Earthquake-Resistant Steel Buildings with SAP2000, Journal of Teknik Sipil, vol. 3 No.1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Oktopianto, Y dan Andayani, R., Performance Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Structures with Pushover Analysis, Proceeding of PESAT (Psychology, Economics, Literature, Architecture & Civil Engineering), vol. 5, Depok, October (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Manalip. H., Windah, R.S., and Dapar, S.O., Pushover Analysis on Podium Type Structural Building Structure, Journal of Civil Static, vol. 2, no.4, pp. 201-213, April (2014). University of Sam Ratulangi [Google Scholar]
- Cardone, D., and Perone, G, Damage and Loss Assessment of Pre-70 RC Frame Buildings with FEMA P-58, Journal of Earthquake Engineering, vol. 21, no.1, pp. 23-35, September (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Muntafi, Y., Building Performance Evaluation of Wonogiri Regency Regional Public Works Building with Pushover Analysis, National Symposium of RAPI XI, p.68-75, Faculty of Engineering, Muhammadiyah University of Surakata, 18th December (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Muntafi, Y., Development of Pushover Analysis on HAZUS Method to Determine Building Damage Probability as an Earthquake Mitigation Efforts, Proceeding of The 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE) 2012, pp.181-194, Yogyakarta, 10-12th July (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Muntafi, Y., Seismic Vulnerability Assessment of Hospital Building as Critical Facilities in North Side of Jakarta, Proceedings of The 4th International Conference of Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE) 2016, pp. 660-669, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 12-14th October (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Public Works, Guidelines for Loading Plans for Homes and Buildings, SKBI 1.3.53. 1987. public Works Department (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Applied Technology Council (ATC-40), Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings. Volume 1. Redwood City, California (1996) [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Building Sciences, HAZUS (Hazard US), 1999: Earthquake Loss Estimation, Washington DC (2002) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA/Federal Emergency Management Agency, Earthquake Loss Estimation Methodology HAZUS 99: technical Manual, FEMA Publication, Washington DC (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Pranata, Y.A., Performance Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Buildings Resistant to Earthquakes with Pushover Analysis (In Accordance with ATC-40, FEMA 356, and FEMA 440), Journal of Teknik Sipil, vol. 3, no.1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.