MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Aki, K. (1965). Maximum Likelihood Estimate of b-values in The Formula Log N=a-bM and Its Confidence Limits. Bull. Earthquake Res. Inst., Tokyo Univ. 43, 237–240. [Google Scholar]
- Asnita, W., Sugiyanto, D., Rusydy, I. (2016). Kajian Statistik Wilayah Sumatera. Journal Natural Vol 16 No. 2: 5–9. [Google Scholar]
- BNPB & Bappenas (2009). West Sumatra & Jambi Natural Disasters: Damage, Loss & Preliminary Needs Assessment. A Joint Report by The BNPB, Bappenas and The Provincial and District/City Governments of West Sumatra and Jambi and International Partners. [Google Scholar]
- Delfebriyadi, R. Ferial., A. Y. Bestolova. (2011). Measurement of Padang City Spectra response using Probability Method., Jurnal Rekayasa Sipil., Vol. 7, No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Gutenberg, B., Richter, C. F. (1942). Earthquake Magnitude, Intensity, Energy and Acceleration. Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., 32, pp. 163–191 [Google Scholar]
- Imani, R (2016). Seismicity Estimation and Validation of Earthquake Prediction Based on Probability Distribution Model as Earthquake Hazard Mitigation Efforts in Sumatra Region. Thesis. Master of Civil Engineering, Indonesian Islamic University, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Internet-1. http://www.bmkg.go.id [Google Scholar]
- Internet-2. http://www.tekniksipil.org [Google Scholar]
- Kramer, S. L. (1996). Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering. Prentice Hall, New Jersey, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Makrup, L. (2011). Peak Ground Acceleration Curves and Seismic Hazard. Master of Civil Engineering, Indonesian Islamic University, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Mogi, K. (1962). Magnitude-Frequency Relationship for Elastic Shocks Accompanying Fractures of Various Materials and Some Related Problems in Earthquakes. Bull. Earthquake Res. Inst. Univ. Tokyo, 40: 831–883. [Google Scholar]
- Natawidjaja, D. H. (2007). Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Sumatra and Efforts to Develop a Environment that Is Safe from Natural Disasters. LIPI, Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Nuannin, P., Kulhanek, O., Persson, L. (2005). Spatial and Temporal b-value Anomalies Preceding The Devastating off Coast of NW Sumatra Earthquake of December 26, 2004. Geophys. Res. Let., 32, L11307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pailoplee, S. (2017). Probabilities of Earthquake Occurrences Along The Sumatra-Andaman Subduction Zone. Open Geosci. 2017. 9: 53 – 60. [Google Scholar]
- Pasau, G., Tanauma, A. (2011). Modeling of Earthquake Source in North Sulawesi Region as an Earthquake Disaster Mitigation Effort. Research on Science and Technology and Art with the Cost of DIPA Unsrat. Science Scientific Journal, Vol. 11, No. 2, p. 202-209. [Google Scholar]
- Putranda, E. (2010). Study of Time of Sumatran Earthquake Repetition Based on Seismic and Wavelet Statistics. Bachelor’s Thesis [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.