MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Physics and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Q. Du, C.Y. Ma, Y. Dong, S.H. Wu, “The impact of the pH value of Circulating Slurry on a Wet Flue-Gas Desulfurization Process,” Journal of Engineering for Theramal Energy and Power, vol.21, no.5, pp.491-495, 2006, 9. [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, K. Shen, C.C. Zhou, H.T. Xu, X.Q. Zhu, W. Wang, “Optimization for pH Value Control of Flue Gas Desulphurization Tower,” Journal of Environment Science & Technology, vol.35, no.4, pp.43-46, 2012.4. [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Liu, S.J. Min, “Analysis and Improvement on pH Control System of Wet Desulphurization,” Journal of Ji Shu Jiao Liu Yu Ying Yong, pp70-73, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Shao, X.F. Li, “Optimization and Operation of Flux Regulating System for Lime Mortar,” Journal of Guangdong Electric Power, vol.25, no.4, pp.84-87, 2012.4. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Cao, C.M. Ai, “The Self-Adaptive Fuzzy Control Strategy in the Application of Desulfurization of Coal Burning Power Plants for Pulp,” Journal of Boiler Technology, vol.46, 1 (Suppl.), pp.34-36, 2015.2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.