MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Physics and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Tikhii A A, Nikolaenko Y M, Zhikhareva Y I, et al. Influence of the Thermal Conditions of Fabrication and Treatment on the Optical Properties of In2O3 films. Semiconductors, 2018, 52 (3): 320-323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jia H, Zhang Y, Chen X, et al. Efficient field emission from single crystalline indium oxide pyramids. Applied Physics Letters, 2003, 82 (23): 4146-4148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu L Q, Lin Z X, Guo T L, et al. Field-emission properties of aligned and unaligned In2O3 nanowires. Acta Physica Sinica, 2006, 55 (11): 6136-6140. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Y, Zhang Y, Xu N, et al. Design and Realization of Microwave Frequency Multiplier Based on Field Emission from Carbon Nanotubes Cold-Cathode. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 2018, 65 (99): 1-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding S, Zhou Y, Ye M, et al. Stable field emission from ZnO nanowires grown on 3D graphene foam. Vacuum, 2017, 139: 33-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S, Song P, Tian Z, et al. Synthesis of mesoporous In2O3 nanocubes and their superior trimethylamine sensing properties. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2018, 75: 58-64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Biegger F, Jungwirth F, Seifner M S, et al. Aerosol-assisted CVD of thioether-functionalised indium aminoalkoxides. Monatshefte Fur Chemie, 2017, 148 (8): 1385-1392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Z L, Liu F, Xu N S, et al. Improving field-emission uniformity of large-area W18O49 nanowire films by electrical treatment. Journal of vacuum science & technology B, 2009, 27 (6): 2420-2425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipov A V, Gabdullin P G, Gordeev S K, et al. Photostimulation of conductivity and electronic properties of field-emission nanocarbon coatings on silicon. Technical Physics, 2017, 62 (1): 127-136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.