MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Issues of creation and mechanics of heterogeneous and composite materials|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- Yu. K. Mashkov, Z.N. Ovchar, M. Yu. Baybaratskaya, Polymer Composite Materials in Tribotechnics (in Russian) (Nedra, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Ivanochkin, S.A. Danilchenko, E.S. Novikov, Procedia Engineering, 150 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Ivanochkin, S.A. Danilchenko, E.S. Novikov, D.S. Manturov, Springer Proceedings in Physics, 207 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Golovin, Nanoindentation and Its Possibilities (in Russian) (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Oliwer, G.M. Pharr, J. Mater. Res., 7, 6 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.