MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3 Issues of creation and mechanics of heterogeneous and composite materials|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- Yu.K. Mashkov, Z.N. Ovchar, M. Yu. Bayaratskaya, Polymer Composite Materials in Tribotechnics, 262 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Mashkov, Self-Organization and Structural Modification in Metal-Polymer Tribosystems, 232 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Katznelson, A.I. Olemskiy, The Microscopic Theory of Inhomogeneous Structures, 336 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz, Theory of Elasticity (Pergamon Pres, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sparrow, The Lorenz Equations: Bifurcations, Chaos and Strange Attractors. Springer Verlag, 41, 269 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Metlov, Nonequilibrium Evolutionary Thermodynamics. Theory and Experiment High-Pressure Physics and Technology, 18 (3), 53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kolesnikov, System Analysis and Synthesis of Processes Occurring in Metal-Polymeric Friction Units of Friction and Antifriction Purposes, 384 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ivanochkina, Modeling the Structural Changes in a Frictionally Transferred Film in PTFE Friction Process in a Metal-Polymer Friction Pair, Transport Systems Mechanics and Tribology: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 173 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.