MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2 Non-linear dynamics and applied synergetics in technical systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- V. Veits, V. Maxarov, P. Lontsikh, Dynamics and modelling of cutting processes during machining (Irkutsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Filimonov, L. Petrashina, Bulletin of Machine Building. 5-6, 23 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- I. Novikov, Sat. Physico-mechanical and thermophysical properties of metals, 170 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- R. Il’kaev, A. Uchaev, S. Novikov, DAN, 3, 328 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Goldstein, V. Osipenko, DAN, 4, 735 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shishkov, Marochnik of steels and alloys: Reference book (Yugo-Vostok, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bobylev, Mechanical and technological properties of metals: Handbook (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maikov, The extended version of classical thermodynamics is the physics of discrete space-time (MGUIE, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Poletika, V. Kozlov, The collection of works, Progressive technological processes in mechanical engineering. Tomsk, 18 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Neumoina, A.V. Belov, J. Modern problems of science and education, 6, 26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Neumoina, A.V. Belov, J. Modern problems of science and education, 6, 27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.