MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable and Non-renewable Energy Resources and Power Generation|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- Yau, Y.H., International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, vol.3, no.2, pp.119-126 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sulaiman, R., Kamaruzzaman, S.N., Rao, S.P., Pitt, M., Journal of Surveying, Construction & Property, vol.2, no.1, pp.75-80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yau, Y.H., Chew, B.T., Saifullah, A., Thermal comfort in lecture halls in the tropics, International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, pp.309-317, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Azizuddin, A.A, Sumiyoshi, D., Akashi, Y, Journal of Habitat Engineering and Design, vol.5, no.2, pp.11-21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Azizuddin A. A., D. Sumiyoshi, Y. Akashi, J. Building Eng., vol.11, pp.9-16 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Uniform Building by Laws, Article 12(1) Third Schedule (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Standards Malaysia, MS1525:2007 Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency for Non-Residential Buildings (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Handbook: Fundamentals, American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers, (Atalanta, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.