MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- I.V. Bozhko, G.G. Parkhomenko, «Interagromash-2014», An circular cultivator for soil cultivation, , 78–81 2014 [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Parkhomenko, V.A. Maksimenko, V.N. Shchiroff, SM, Decrease in traction resistance of deeplooseners, 8, 1011 2010 [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Parkhomenko, I.V. Bozhko, «Interagromash-2014», The interaction of the circular working member with the cultivated soil,, 39–42 2014 [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shchiroff, G.G. Parkhomenko, VAND, Determination of parameters of deeplooseners for soil cultivation in arid conditions, 4 (20), 17–22 2012 [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Gurr, T.J. Marshal, J.T. Hutton, SS, Movement of Water in Soil in Response to Temperature Gradients, 74, 335–345 1952 [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Irwin, ASME, The crack extension force for a part – through crack in a plate, 651–654 1962 [Google Scholar]
- W. Sohre, Landtechnik, Anpassung der Pflugkorpevform an hohere Fahrgeschwindingkeiten, 12, 51–62 1960 [Google Scholar]
- B. Telischi, AE, Draft measurements for tillage tools, 37, 605–608 1956 [Google Scholar]
- F. Zoz, AE, Factors affecting the width and speed for least cost tillage, 29 (3), 75–79 1974 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.