MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Information on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodiesel_by_region [Google Scholar]
- Information on: http://www.wilson.edu/wilson/uploadedfiles/offices/academic_affairs/fulton_ctr/Biodiesel%20Safety%20Manual.pdf/ [Google Scholar]
- Information on: http://www.caseih.com/northamerica/AboutUs/Pages/biodiesel [Google Scholar]
- Information on: http://www.deere.com/en_US/rg/servicesupport/faqs/index.html [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gromakov, VAND, Mixer for biofuel production, 2, 31–34 2010 [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Knunyants, SE, Brief Chemical Encyclopedia, 3, 1112 1964 [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Nikolski, Chemistry, Reference book of the chemist. Main properties of organic and inorganic compounds, 2, 1168 1964 [Google Scholar]
- R. Rid, J. Prausnits, T. Sherwood, Chemistry, Properties of gases and liquids: A Guidebook , 3, 592 1982 [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Korolev, CIAM, Investigation of the operation of a liquid ejector, 149, 37 1948 [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Stefanovski, RIIJT, Elements of the theory of an ejector with a cylindrical mixing chamber, 21, 177–217 1958 [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Kirillovski, L.G. Podvidz, VIGM, Workflow and the basics of calculating jet pumps, 26, 96–135 1960 [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Popov, Mechanical engineering, Dynamics and regulation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, 464 1987 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Karapetyants, S.I. Drakin, VS, The structure of matter, 2, 312 1970 [Google Scholar]
- G. Taylor, MIR, Fundamentals of organic chemistry for students of non-chemical specialties, 384 1989 [Google Scholar]
- V.P, Bogdanovich, VNIPTIMES, Technique of engineering calculation of ejectors with variable parameters, 116–122 1983 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.