MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Pekhalsky I.A., Moskovskiy M.N., Reduction of seed injury by sieves, Rural mechanizer, 9, pp. 22–23. 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Moskovskiy M.N., Pakhomov V.I., Vesnin V.N., Investigation of the interaction of the components of the harvested grain material on the surface of the working organs of the combine harvester equipped with UHMWPE coating, Izvestiya Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 4 (2), pp. 531–533 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Moskovskiy M.N., Synthesis of system solutions for the technological process of obtaining seeds on the basis of structural-functional modeling, Diss. doc. tech. sciences: , Krasnodar, 491 p. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Moskovsky, M.N., Chumak, I.V., Chaava, M.M., Development of a structural-functional model of a single production process obtaining seed material in farms, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13 (6), pp. 6414–6418. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Adler Yu. P., Planning an experiment in the search for optimal conditions, Science, 280 p. 1976 [Google Scholar]
- Paulsen M. R., Nave W. R., Corn damage from conventional and rotary combines, Transactions of the ASABE.23 (5): 1100_1116. @1980:URL:elibrary.asabe.org/abstract.asp?search=1&JID=3&AID=34729&CID=t1980&v=23&i=5&T=1&urlRedirect=[anywhere=on&keyword=&abstract=&title=&author=&references=&docnumber=&journals=All&searchstring=&pg=&allwords=grain%20near%20clean&exactphrase=&OneWord=&Action=Go&Post=Y&qu=]&redirType=newresults.asp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.