MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- G.N. Cherkesov, Reliability of Technical Systems with Time Redundancy (Sovietskoe Radio, Moscow, 1974) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Kredentser, Prediction of Reliability of Systems with Time Redundancy (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1978) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Kopp, Yu. E. Obzherin, A.I. Peschanskiy, Stochastic models of automized system with time reservation (Publishing of Sevastopol State Technical University, Sevastopol, 2000) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ushakov, Probabilistic Reliability Models (Wiley, San Diego, Calif., 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Rudenko, I.A. Ushakov, Reliability of Energy Systems (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1989) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Obzherin, S.M. Sidorov, S.N. Fedorenko, MATEC Web of Conferences 129, 03009. 2017 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Obzherin, A.I. Peschansky, Cybern. Syst. Anal., Vol. 40, No. 5. 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. E. Obzherin, A.V. Skatkov, J. Math. Sci., Vol. 57, No. 5. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- N. Limnios, G. Oprisan, Semi-Markov Processes and Reliability (Springer Science+Business Media, New York, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Koroluk, A.F. Turbin, Markovian restoration processes in the problems of system reliability (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1982) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Koroluk, Stochastic System Models (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1989) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Korolyuk, N. Limnios, Stochastic Systems in Merging Phase Space (World Scientific, Imperial Coledge Press, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Obzherin, E.G. Boyko, Semi-Markov Models: Control of Restorable Systems with Latent Failures (Elsevier Academic Press, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Korlat, V.N. Kuznetsov, M.M. Novikov, A.F. Turbin, Semi-Markov Models of Recoverable Systems and Queuing Systems (Stiinta, Chisinau, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.