MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Nikishechkin, P., Kovalev, I. and Nikich, A. (2017). An approach to building a cross-platform system for the collection and processing of diagnostic information about working technological equipment for industrial enterprises. MATEC Web of Conferences, 129, p.03012. [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G., Kozak, N. and Nezhmetdinov, R. (2017). Implementation of Control for Peripheral Machine Equipment Based on the External Soft PLC Integrated with CNC. International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), pp.1–4. [Google Scholar]
- R. Neugebauer, B. Denkena, K. Wegener, “Mechatronic Systems for Machine Tools,” in CIRP ANNALS-MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 657–686, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G., Kozak, N., Nezhmetdinov, R., Grigoriev, A., Obukhov, A. and Martinova, L. (2017). Method of decomposition and synthesis of the custom CNC systems. Automation and Remote Control, 78(3), pp.525–536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G., Sokolov, S., Martinova, L., Grigoryev, A. and Nikishechkin, P. (2017). Approach to the Diagnosis and Configuration of Servo Drives in Heterogeneous Machine Control Systems. In: 8th International Conference, ICSI. Fukuoka, Japan, pp.586–594. [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Mrtinov, N.V. Kozak, R.A. Abdullaev, I.A. Kovalev. Construction of a specialized distributed control system for a precision machining center VMG 50. Automation in the industry.№6. p. 16–20. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G., Obuhov, A., Martinova, L. and Grigoriev, A. (2014). An Approach to Building Specialized CNC Systems for Non-traditional Processes. Procedia CIRP, 14, pp.511–516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev, I., Nikishechkin, P., and Grigoriev A. (2017) Approach to Programmable Controller Building by its Main Modules Synthesizing Based on Requirements Specification for Industrial Automation. International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), pp.1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G., Lyubimov, A., Bondarenko, A., Sorokoumov, A. and Kovalev, I. (2015). An approach to building a multiprotocol CNC system. Automation and Remote Control, 76(1), pp.172–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A Kovalev, S.V. Sokolov, L.I. Martinova, S.V. Rybnikov. Construction of a specialized CNC system for thread grinding machines. Automation in the industry. №5. P.38–40. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G., Obukhov, A. and Kozak, N. (2018). The Usage of Error Compensation Tools of CNC for Vertical Milling Machines.Russian Engineering Research, 38(2), pp.119–122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinov, G. and Kozak, N. (2016). Specialized numerical control system for five-axis planing and milling center. Russian Engineering Research, 36(3), pp.218–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Cloutier, C. Paradis, V.M. Weaver, “Design and analysis of a 32-bit embedded high-performance cluster optimized for energy and performance,” in Hardware-Software Co-Design for High Performance Computing (Co-HPC) IEEE, pp.1–8, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jian-Yu Chen, Kuo-Cheng Tai, Guo-Chin Chen, “Application of Programmable Logic Controller to Build-up an Intelligent Industry 4.0 Platform” in Proc. CIRP, Vol. 63, pp. 150–155, 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grigoriev, S. and Martinov, G. (2016). An ARM-based Multi-channel CNC Solution for Multi-tasking Turning and Milling Machines. Procedia CIRP, 46, pp.525–528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.