MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Y.N. Rabotnov, Creep in Structural Elements (Science, Moscow, 1955, 752 p.) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Goldenblatt, V.L. Bazhenov, V.A. Kopnov, Long-Term Strength in Machine Building (Machine Building, Moscow, 1977, 248 p.) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Karpenko, R.I. Kripyatkevich, Hydrogen Impact on Steel Properties (Metallurgy Publishing, Moscow, 1962, 192 p.) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Yakovleva, Local Plastic Deformation and Fatigue of Metals (Scientific Thinking, Kiev, 2003, 238 p.) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mironov, S.Y. Mitrpolskaya, Service Life and Diagnostics of Materials and Structures (Institute of Engineering Science, Yekaterinburg, 2009, pp. 97) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Terentiev, Fatigue Strength of Metals and Alloys (Intermetals Engineering, Moscow, 2002, 288 p.) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Uzhik (Ed.), Fatigue and Endurance of Metals: Collected Papers (Foreign Literature Publishing, Moscow, 1963, 487 p.) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Struzhanov, V.I. Mironov, Strain-Softening of Materials in Structural Elements (Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Science Publishing, Yekaterinburg, 1995, 190 p.) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Emeliyanov, V.I. Mironov, Durability of Shell Structures (Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Science Publishing, Yekaterinburg, 2012, 217 p.) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mironov, O.A. Lukashuk, D.I. Vichuzhanin, Solid State Phenom. J., 265, pp. 815–820 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sokolov, Structural Mechanics and Metallic Structures of Machines (Polytechnics, Saint Petersburg, 2011, 450 p.) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Trotschenko, L.A. Sosnovskiy, Fatigue Resistance of Metals and Alloys. Reference Book, 1 (Scientific Thinking, Kiev, 1987, 510 p.) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Dusie, Y.V. Navarskiy, V.P. Zhegulskiy, Calculation and Design of Bridge Crane Metallic Structures (UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- RD-10-399-01. Specifications of Parameter Recorders for Load-lifting Cranes (State Municipal Technical Control of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2001, 15 p.) [Google Scholar]
- RD-24-112-5R. Guiding Document on Assessment of Remaining Service Life for Overhead-type Cranes (National Research Institute for Lifting and Transporting Engineering, Moscow, 2002, 23 p.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.