MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- E.I. Gromakov, T.V. Alexandrova, A.V. Rudachenko, A. M. Malyshenko Maintenance and repair of the equipment condition using Shewhart charts, News of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. V. 317. No 5, p. 112–117. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Heng, A. C. Tan, J. Mathew, N. Montgomery, D. Banjevic, and A. K. Jardine, “Intelligent condition-based prediction of machinery reliability,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1600–1614, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Jardine, D. Lin, and D. Banjevic, “A review on machinery diagnostics and prognostics implementing condition-based maintenance,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 1483 –1510 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Utrobin V.A. Information models of the visual perception system for computer image processing problems. Nizhny Novgorod: NNSTU. n.a R.E. Alekseev, 2001.P. 234. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Benkedjouh, K. Medjaher, N. Zerhouni, S. Rechak. Fault prognostic of bearings by using support vector data description, 2012 IEEE Conference on Prognostics and Health Management (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sutrisno; H. Oh; A. Sai Sarathi Vasan; M. Pecht. Estimation of remaining useful life of ball bearings using data driven methodologies, 2012 IEEE Conference on Prognostics and Health Management (PHM) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.femto-st.fr/en/Research-departments/AS2M/Research-groups/PHM/IEEE-PHM-2012-Data-challenge.php [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Utrobin, Physical interpretations of elements of image algebra, Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk. T. 174, No. 10. - p. 1089–1104. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.