MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Yu.N. Zolotarev, The designing of statistical model for extrapolation the quality of the aviation construction in assembly, Bulletin of Voronezh state technical University, v. 1(10), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Galkin, A.S. Smagin, The Practice of Dimensional Modelling of Assembly Operations Using Stationary Compensators, News of higher educational institutions. Engineering, v. 12(669), pp. 71–76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Muholzoev, The algorithm for automated calculation of technological dimensional chains, Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Ser. Mechanical Engineering Industry, v. 3(15), pp. 48–55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Solomaho, Yu. B. Spesivtseva, The integrated approach to the calculation of dimensional chains, Bulletin of Polotsk State University, v. 8, pp. 63–70 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Jbira, M. Tlija, B. Louhichi, A. Tahan, CAD/Tolerancing integration: Mechanical assembly with form defects, Advances in Engineering Software, v. 114, pp. 312–324 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zuowei Zhua, Lihong Qiaoa, Nabil Anwerb, An Improved Tolerance Analysis Method Based on Skin Model Shapes of Planar Parts, Procedia CIRP, v. 56, pp. 237–242 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Katia Lupinetti, Franca Giannini, Marina Monti, Jean-Philippe Pernot, Multi-criteria retrieval of CAD assembly models, Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, v. 5, pp. 41–53 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Birger, B.F. Shorr, G.B. Iosilevich, Calculation of the strength of machine parts (Engineering, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Yanyukina, M.A. Bolotov, N.V. Ruzanov, Interrelated Dimensional Chains in Predicting Accuracy of Turbine Wheel Assembly Parameters, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 327, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.