MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- “Active suspension”. Motor Sport Magazine. Retrieved 2017-05-14. (December 2001) [Google Scholar]
- “The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class The aspiration: the best automobile in the world; Suspension: The world’s first suspension system with “eyes”” (Press release). Daimler AG. (15 May 2013). Retrieved 7 (June 2013) [Google Scholar]
- “Looking ahead to the new Audi A8: Fully active suspension offers tailor-made flexibility” (Press release). Audi. (2017-06-22). Retrieved (2017-06-24) [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandr Grek. // Populyarnaya mechanika. — № 12 (38), (December 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Connor, Jerome J. “Chapter 4: Tuned Mass Damper Systems” (PDF). Introduction to Structural Motion Control. Prentice Hall Pearson Education. p. 223. ISBN 9780130091383. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.