MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- K. Toussaint, N. Pouliot, S. Montambault, Transmission line maintenance robots capable of crossing obstacles: state-of-the-art review and challenges ahead, J. of Field Rob., 26(5), pp. 477–499 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Bahrami, A novel design of electrical transmission line inspection machine, Lect. Notes in Mech. Eng.: Adv. in Mech. Eng., ISBN: 978-3-319-29578-7, pp. 67–73 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Aoshima, T. Tsujimura, T.A. Yabuta, Wire mobile robot with multi-unit structure, IEEE/RSJ Int.W. on Intel. Rob. and Sys., pp. 414–421 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sawada, K. Kusumoto, T. Munakata, Y. Maikawa, Y.A. Ishikawa, Mobile robot for inspection of power transmission lines, IEEE Trans. on Power Del., 6(1), pp. 309–315 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- M. Higuchi, Y. Maeda, S. Tsutani, S. Hagihara, Development of a Mobile Inspection Robot for Power Transmission Lines, J. of Robotic Soc. of Japan, 9(4), pp. 57–63 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsujimura, T. Morimitsu, Dynamics of mobile legs suspended from wire, Rob. and Aut. Sys., 20(1), pp. 85–98 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- S. Montambault, N. Pouliot, Design and validation of a mobile robot for power line inspection and maintenance, 6th Int. Conf. on Field and Ser. Rob. (FSR), pp. 1–10 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Fengyu, Xiao, Hairong, Wu, Aiguo, Control strategy and implementation of an inspection robot for 110kv power transmission lines, 6th W. C. on Intel. Control, China, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- P. Debenest, M. Guarnieri, K. Takita, and others, Robot for Inspection of Transmission Lines, IEEE Int. Conf. on Rob. and Aut., Pasadena (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R.Sh. Gimadiev, F.F. Dinmukhametov, N.R. Galimullin, Calculation of the spatial dynamics of power lines under the combined effect of wind and weight load, J. Problems of energy, 3-4, pp. 28–37 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Eliseev, M. R. Bahrami, Diagnostic machine on power transmission lines: configuration and mechanical challenges, St. Petersburg Poly. Uni. J., 1 (214), pp. 200–207 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Eliseev, M.R. Bahrami, Dynamic of electrical transmission lines with inspection robot on it, Proc. of the uni. Instrum., 3 (58), pp. 229–235 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Eliseev, M.R. Bahrami, Strength suspension of inspector robot on the electrical transmission line wire, J. of Mech. Eng., 6, pp. 19–22 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Eliseev, M. R. Bahrami, Dynamic of electrical transmission lines with inspection robot on it under influence of limited power of robot engine, Theory of Mech. and Mach. J., St. Petersburg, 4, pp. 6–11 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Eliseev, Mechanics of Deformation of Rigid Body. (Polytech. Uni. Pub., St. Petersburg, Russia, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Eliseev, Y. Vetyukov, Effects of deformation in the dynamics of belt drive. Acta Mechanica, 223, pp. 1657–1667 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kiryanov, Mathcad 14, p. 704 (St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.