MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V.J. Gajewski, Polyurethane elastomer and non-pneumatic tire fabricated therefrom, pat. 522359, US, Uniroyal Chemical Company (1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dehasse, Deformable nonpneumatic tire with recesses extending crosswise over the entire axial width of the tire, pat. 5042544, US, Compagnie General des Etablissements Michelin (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Rhyne, R.H. Thompson, S.M. Cron, K.W. DeMino, Non-pneumatic tire, pat. 7201194, US, Michelin Recherche et Technique S.A. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Dotson, R. Marler, P.A. Petri, K.W. Vogt, Non-pneumatic tire with reinforcement band spacer and method of manufacturing same, pat. 20130278044, US, Michelin Recherche et Technique S.A., Compagnie General des Etablissements Michelin (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Manesh, M.J. Tercha, B. Meliska, F. Geranski, G. Howland, L. Stark, K. Hauch, T. Petersen, Tension-based non-pneumatic tire, pat. 20110079335, US, Resilient Technologies (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Gass, J.D. Bennett, L.J. Brady, E.J. Borud, D.J. Koenig, K.W. Peppel, Non-pneumatic tire, pat. 9573422, US, Polaris Industries Inc. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hanada, H. Seto, Y. Hashimura, J. Matsuda, T. Kitazaki, I. Kuramochi, K. Endo, Non-pneumatic tire, pat. 8276628, US, The Yokohama Rubber Co. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abe, M. Nishida, Non-pneumatic tire, pat. 20140251518, US, Bridgestone Corporation (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Choi, H.J. Kim, M.S. Kim, K.J. Ko, K. H. Kang, Non-pneumatic tire with reinforcing member having plate wire structure, pat. 9333799, US, Hankook Tire Co. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Iwase, M. Segawa, Non-pneumatic tire, pat. 20100132865, US, Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Chadwick, D.J. Perron, E.C. Rogers, D.M. Storvick, T.L. Williams, D. Yee, Non-pneumatic survivable tire, cover and fabrication processes, pat. 20140034219, US, The Boeing Company (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Steinke, T.M. Love, J.G. Moore, Airless spare tire, pat. 20070119531, US, Amerityre (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Iwamura, Airless tire, pat. 2801485, EP, Sumitomo Rubber Industries (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Russell, Wheel system, pat. 9004120, US (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mazur, The method for determining rigidity and inelastic resistance of automobile tire, and the stand for testing automobile tires, pat. 2382346, RU, Bratsk State University (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mazur, Development and testing of automobile airless tires, Bulletin of Machine Building, v. 3, pp. 86–88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mazur, M.A. Mazur, Experimental evaluation of the ability of automobile airless tires to self-clean from dirt, Systems. Methods. Technologies, v. 3 (23), pp. 78–82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mazur, The wheeled propulsor of military motor vehicles with elevated antimine defense, Military thought, v. 2, pp. 55–58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mazur, The wheeled propulsor of planet rovers, Astronautics and rocketry, v. 5 (78), pp. 86–90 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.