MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.S. Koshelenko, G.G. Poznyak, Theoretical bases and practice of photomechanics in mechanical engineering, Izdatel’skiy dom “Granitsa”, 296 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Koshelenko, I.S. Babenkov, O.V. Zhed, Investigation of the stressed state of the crankshaft of the engine by the method of photomechanics, Gruzovik &, No12, pp. 21–24 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Koshelenko, O.V. Zhed, Polarization-optical model of the crankshaft, Vestnik of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia, Engineering research, No1, pp. 69–73 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rogov, A.S. Koshelenko, O.V. Zhed, Investigation by the photomechanics meth-od of the intensity of stresses on the contour of the hole of the oil channel of the crank-shaft necks from the workings of the ICE, Gruzovik, No11, pp. 15–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Koshelenko, O.V. Zhed, Investigation on optical plane models of crankshaft stresses from bending and torsion at design points, Tekhnologiya mashinostroyeniya, No10, pp. 52–57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.