MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- S.L. Vasilevykh, L.A Vasilevykh, The study of the macro and micro forming of a low rigidity parts in the machining area extending beyond the material elasticity, 350 (Dnepropetrovsk, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vasilevykh, V.E. Saitov, Features of processing of nonrigid shafts. Modern science-intensive technologies, 67–68 (№ 11, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vasilevykh, V.E. Saitov, Technological means for ensuring the vibration resistance of the process of turning non-rigid shafts. Modern high technology, 7–10 (№3, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vasilevykh, All-Russian annual scientific and practical conference Society, Innovations: Sat. Materials, Vyatka State University, 1556–1560 (Science, Kirov, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, H. Ouyang, M. Wang, Y. Mao, N. Hassan, Selfexcited vibration of workpieces in a turning process, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 1958–1970 (Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, № 226(8s), 2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Bisu, P. Darnis, A. Gérard, J-Y K’nevez, Displacements analysis of self-excited vibrations in turning, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 1–16 (№ 44(1s), 2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Bisu, A. Gérard, J-Y K’nevez, R. Laheurte, O. Cahuc, Self-excited vibrations in turning: Forces torsor analysis, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 447–462 (№ 44, 2009). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Gorodetsky, V.Ya. Prodiu, Experimental determination of the dynamic characteristics of the cutting process with the aid of a computer. Machines and tools, 25–27 (№6, 1980). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Gorodetsky, A.S. Budankov, V.N. Komarov, On a system of the experimental study of the dynamics in the process of cutting metals, Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machines, 80–86 (RAS, 1, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Yamnikova, Construction of mathematical models of non-rigid shaft vibrations in cutting, STIN, 18–21 (Moscow, 1, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Gorodetsky, Creation of mathematical models of complex self-oscillating systems in machine-tool construction Automation of design, Mechanical Engineering, 1986. – p. 203–220. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Kopelev, Influence of parameters of machine subsystems on its vibration resistance, Metal-cutting machine tools, 1983. – Vol. 11. p. 12–17. [Google Scholar]
- Elyasberg M.E., On the independence of the boundary of stability of the process of cutting from a perturbation in the trace, Machines and Tools, 1976. – Vol. 11. p. 32–36. [Google Scholar]
- S. Vasilevykh, V. Buravlev, E. Shelihov, Method of mathematical model development to study vibration resistance of non-rigid shaft linear turning, Procedia Engineering, International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE 2017), 2017. Vol. 206. p. 373–379. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vasilevykh, E.S. Shelihov, Research of vibration resistance of non-rigid shafts turning with various technological set-ups, MATEC Web of Conferences, proceedings of the International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017), Vol. 129. 5 p. (Sevastopol, 2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.