MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- GOST 27358-87 interstate standard. Molds for the manufacture of plastic products. General specifications. M.: STANDARTINFORM, 2004–8 p. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Bratan, Yu. K. Novoselov, S. Roshchupkin, Methodology of stabilization of parts quality parameters on finishing operations, Progressive technologies and mechanical engineering, № 2 (53), p. 23–29 (2016) https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_25600176_21910226.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Sidorov, S. M. Chan, Y. K. Novoselov, Simulation of material removal during the operations of turning, milling and grinding, Visnyk SevNTU, №140, p. 142–145 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Bogutskiy V. B., L. B., Shron, Ensuring stability of quality parameters during grinding and sharpening of broaches, Scientific notes of the Crimean engineering pedagogical University, №43. p. 77–82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kuznetsov, Y. K. Novoselov, A I. V. Lutsiv, Theory of technical systems (Sevastopol: Publishing house SevNTU, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bogutskiy V. B., S. M. Chan, Y. K. Novoselov. System analysis operation fine grinding, Usmexico, №139, p. 13–21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Goryunov, I. I., Molds for injection molding, Reference book. (L.: Mechanical Engineering, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- Bassov, N. et al., Calculation and design of the forming tool for the preparation of products from polymeric materials (Moscow: Chemistry, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Abukhshim, P. T. Mativenga, and M. A. Sheikh, Heat generation and temperatureprediction in metal cutting: A review and implications for high speed machining, Int. J.Mach. Tools Manuf., Vol. 46, No. 7-8, pp. 782–800 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ueda T, Hosokawa A, Oda K, Yamada K., Temperature on flank face of cut-ting tool in high speed milling, CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 50/1: 37–40 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, P. Feng, J. Zhang, Z. Wu, and D. Yu. 2016, Prediction of surface residual stress after end milling based on cutting force and temperature. J. Mater. Process. Technol., Vol. 235, PP.41–48 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylan A., Design and Manufacture of Dies and Molds. CIRPAnnals Vol. 36, Iss. 2, Pp. 455–46213. (1987). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Sablin, Increasing the efficiency of high-speed machining in milling (Diss. kand.tech. sciences’, Komsomolsk on-Amur: KnAGTU, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stepanov, High-Speed milling in modern production, CAD/CAM/CAE Observer. №4, p. 2–8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- General Catalog of YSS TOOL STEELS https://www.hitachi-metals.co.jp/e/products/auto/ml/pdf/yss_tool_steels_d.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Cutting tools in the production of dies and molds, Quick reference guide. English Version.M.: is CAR RUSSIA CIS. 173 p. [Google Scholar]
- Cherkashin, V.P , End mill with equal resistance side and end cutting blades, Vestnik mashinostroeniya, №11, 53–55 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Matsumura and E. Usui, Predictive Cutting Force Model in Complex-shaped End Milling Based on Minimum Cutting Energy, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.50, No.5, pp. 458–466 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piankovskay M. V., Simonov A. P., Bogutskiy V. B., Enhancement of stabilization of quality parameters in the processing of molds with a thin milling, Collection of articles, № 4, p. 116–119 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Bin, Yao Guisheng, Zhang Shuai, Xu Tong, Multi tooth uneven cutting behavior of high-speed milling cutter and criterion for milled surface topography, The Open Mechanical Engineering Journal, №9, P.395–401 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.