MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A. P. Sokolovsky, Scientific basis of engineering technology (M.: Mashgiz, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Suslov, A. M. Dalsky, Scientific Fundamentals of Engineering Techniques (M.: Engineering, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Suslov, V. V. Bushuev, V. A. Grechishnikov, V. P. Smolentsev, Encyclopedia. Technologists of Russia (mechanical engineering). Vol. 1. Engineering technology, machines and tools Ed. by A.G. Suslov (M.: Engineering, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Encyclopedia of surface plastic deformation / Ed. by Dr. Engin. Sciences, prof. S.A. Zades (Irkutsk: Publishing house of Irkutsk National Research Technical University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Suslov, B.M. Bazrov, B.F. Bezhyazichniy, et al., Science intensive technologies in mechanical engineering/; Ed. by A.G. Suslov (Moscow: Machine Building, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.