MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Balakshin B.S. Basics of Mechanical Engineering Technology (M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Bazrov B.M. Improving Precision of Part Manufacture By Means Of Their Treatment Control, Mashinostroitel, No. 3 p. 11–12 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Podurayev V.N. Technology of Physical and Mechanical Treatment Methods (M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Mikhelkevich V.N. Grinding Automatic Control (M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Solomentsev, V.G. Mitrofanov, K.V. Rybkin [et al.], Adaptive Control of Technological Processes (M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1980_) [Google Scholar]
- Petrakov Yu.V., Drachev O.I. Theory of Automatic Control of Technological Systems (M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Pukhovsky Ye.S. Technological Basics of Flexible Automatic Production (Kiev: 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ignatyev, M. V. Vinogradov, V.V. Gorbunov [et al.], Monitoring of Machines and Grinding Processes in Bearing Manufacture (Saratov: SGTU, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rokyta, Testing of grinding wheels for tools manufacturing. Annals of DAAAM for 2011 & Proceedings of the 22nd International DAAAM Symposium, Vol. 22, No. 1 pp. 1137–1138, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Novikov, Theoretical analysis of the technological opportunities to reduce cutting temperature during grinding. Technologies of information’s are in education, science and production, № 3, pp. 88–95, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bratan, S. Roshchupkin, D. Revenko, Probabilistic Approach for Modeling Electroerosion Removal of Grinding Wheel Bond, Procedia Engineering V. 206, 1426–1431 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yagyaev E.E. System of Diagnostics and Control of Grinding with Treatment Cycle Correction, Proceedings of Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University. Issue 35. Technical Sciences. – Simferopol : NITs KIPU (SIC CEPU), 2012. p. 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Yagyaev E.E., Shron B.L., Ensuring stable quality of ground parts by monitoring the process system parameters, International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017), MATEC Web of Conferences 129, 01069 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201712901069/MATEC Web of Conferences is indexed in: Scopus, Google Scholar, EDP Sciences database. [Google Scholar]
- Klyatskin V.I. Essays on Dynamics of Stochastic Systems, Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Atmosphere Physics n.a. A.M. Obukhov. M.: URSS, 2012. 442 p. [Google Scholar]
- Dorf R., Bishop R. Modern Control Systems [translated from English by B.I. Kopylova] (M.: Laboratory of Basic Knowledge, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Umnov A.Ye. Analytical Geometry and Linear Algebra: Study Manual (3d edition, revised and enlarged M.: MIPT, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.