MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V. Gorohov, E. Zaharevich, M, Skvortsova, The increasing of metal-optic fittings precise by diamond turning on ultraprecise tools, Photonics, № 1, P. 118–123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Zarvin, Cluster beam in rare gas: from science to technology, Report book of XXII Science and Technical Conference “Vacuum science and technic”, M.: 2015, P. 39–41 [Google Scholar]
- H. Chenetal. NIMB, V. 241, p. 630 [Google Scholar]
- F. Frost, R. Fechner, B. Ziberi, J. Vollner, D. Flamm, A. Schindler, Large area smoothing of surfaces by ion bombardment: fundamentals and applications, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 21 224026 (20pp) (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Stogniy, N.N. Novitskiy, O.M. Stukalov, Ion-beam polishing of the nanosize relief of an optic materials surface, Letters to GTF, V.28, Issue 1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yilong Wu, Weiguo Liu, Lingxia Hang, Research on RF-generated Plasma Polishing, Physics Procedia 32, 590–597, 1875–3892 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Tian, Weiguo Liu, Lingxia Hang. Influence of Oxygen Flow Rate on the Variation of Surface Roughness of Fused Silica during Plasma Polishing Process. Physics Procedia 18, 107–111, 1875–3892 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.