MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Abrasive and diamond processing of materials: reference book (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Degner W., Lutze H., Smejkal E. Spanende Formung: Theorie, Berechnung, Richtwerte, (Carl Hanser Verlag Muenchen Wien,1993) [Google Scholar]
- Lal G., Shaw M. Influence of the radius at the top of the abrasive grains on the process of pure grinding. Design and Engineering Technology. Works of American Union of engineers, 97 (1975). [Google Scholar]
- Korotkov A.N., Korotkova L.P., Gubaidulina R.H., Effect on grains form on performances of the grinding wheels, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 682, p. 469–473 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zaitsev A.G. Influence of the diamond grains arrangement on the process of grinding hard alloys, Bulletin of Machine Building, No. 8. -p. 71–72 (1877) [Google Scholar]
- Lukshin V. Evaluation of Abrasive Grain Form. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 682 (2014). doi: 10.4028 / www.scientific.net / AMM.682.148. eid = 2-s2.0-84921879064 [Google Scholar]
- Abrasive materials and tools. Catalog (M .: VNIITEMR, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.