MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.E. Pashkov, Technological relationships under long sheet metal part manufacturing, Irkutsk: IrGTU Publ., p. 138 (2005), (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Pashkov, A.P. Chapyshev, Interuniversity collection of scientific articles «Technological mechanics of materials», Accounting machining zone structure effect under shot peening forming, Irkutsk: IrGTU Publ., pp. 22–27 (2003) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Koltsov, D.A. Starodubtseva, M.V. Kozyreva, PROCEEDINGS of ISTU, Analysis of cuttings and part surface roughness dependences under flap wheel machining according to factorial experiment results, 1 (96), pp. 32–41 (2015) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bondarenko, A.P. Chapyshev, PROCEEDINGS of ISTU, On the development of a plant with numerical program control for curvilinear surfaces grinding, 10(57), pp. 24–29 (2011) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Chapyshev, Proceedings of the regional scientific and technical conference «Promising technologies of materials manufacturing and machining», (Irkutsk, 25–26 September 2004), Statistical description of surface after shot peening, pp. 42–46 (2004) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Koltsov, Vinh Le Tri, D.A. Starodubtseva, PROCEEDINGS of ISTU, To the problem of shot peening coverage degree determination, Vol 21, 11(130), pp. 45–52 (2017) (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Koltsov, D.A. Starodubtseva, A.P. Chapyshev, Vestnik of Kazan State Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev, To a definition of an allowance value during grinding with flap wheels of panel and sheath surface after shot peen forming, Vol 73, 1, pp. 25–30 (2017) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Husu, Ju.R. Vitenberg, V.A. Pal’mov, Surface roughness: theoretical and probabilistic approach, Moscow: Nauka Publ., p. 344 (1975) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Koltsov, Vinh Le Tri, D.A. Starodubtseva, PROCEEDINGS of ISTU, Mathematical model of surface profile arithmetic mean deviation formation at shot peen forming, Vol. 22, 2(133), pp. 26–33 (2018) (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.