MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- P. Cicconi, A.C. Russo, M. Germani, M. Prist, E. Pallotta, A. Monteriu, Cyber-physical system integration for industry 4.0: Modelling and simulation of an induction heating process for aluminium-steel molds in footwear soles manufacturing 3rd International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry (RTSI 2017) 1 1–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Makulov, A. Alitdinov, The equipment and application features of induction heating in oil and gas industry Int. Conf. on Ind. Eng., App. and Man. (ICIEAM 2107) 1 1–4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, S. Li, C. Qiu, Y. Peng Numerical and experimental investigation of induction heating process of heavy cylinder Applied Thermal Engineering 134 341–352 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mani, T. Udhayakumar, Effect of prior austenitic grain size and tempering temperature on the energy absorption characteristics of low alloy quenched and tempered steels Mater. Sci. Eng. A 716 92–98 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pan, P. Li, X. Hao, J. Zhou, H. Dong Inhomogeneity of microstructure and mechanical properties in radial direction of aluminum/copper friction welded joints Journal of Mat. Proc. Technology 255 308–318 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Murygin, V.S. Tynchenko, V.D. Laptenok, O.A. Emilova, A.N. Bocharov Complex of automated equipment and technologies for waveguides soldering using induction heating IOP Conf. Series: Mat. Science and Eng. 173 012023 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tynchenko, A.V. Murygin, V.E. Petrenko, Yu.N. Seregin, O.A. Emilova A control algorithm for waveguide path induction soldering with product positioning IOP Conf. Series: Mat. Science and Eng. 255 012018 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Rykalin, Calculations of thermal processes in welding Fizmatlit 296 (1951) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.