MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Yu.P. Adler, Supplier and customer, Quality and market, or How the organization is configured to meet customer requirements, p. 35–90 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Kennedy, Why is Toyota better?, 464 p., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. McAlroy, US Automotive Industry, How to make cars (Quality Function Deployment)?, 7, pp. 10–12, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ileigh, US Automotive Industry, The Advantages of Quality Function Deployment, 7, P. 12, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liker, J. Morgan, The TOYOTA Product Development System. Integrating People, Processes and Technology, 440 p., (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Syreyshchikova, D.Yu. Pimenov, Quality assessment of emery cloth-based abrasive tool using elasticity technological parameter, Procedia Eng. 206, 1155–1160 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Syreyshchikova, A.A. Syreyshchikov, Proceedings of the 5th International Scientific-Technical Conference, Ensuring and improving the quality of machines during the life cycle phases, Planning the properties of a coated abrasive using the quality deployment method, pp. 37–38, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Adler, Quality Management Methods, Quality and market, or How the organization is configured to meet customer requirements, 8, pp. 46–48, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kuzmin, Quality Management Methods, The history of the appearance, development and use of the quality function deployment method, 1, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Manyagina, I.A. Larioshina, Quality Management Methods, 2, pp. 46–48, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Aleshkov, M.A. Aleshkov, Bailar Rasearch Journal, About the prospects of QFD-analysis when developing innovative products, 6, 1, P. 10, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Razno, Quality Management Methods, QFD: analyze the customer requirements, 7, pp. 4–10 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Akao, Productivity Press, Quality Function Deployment Integration Customer Requirements Into Product Design, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Babakova, I.N. Selezneva, Theses of the report of the XV International Journal. Scientific-Practical Conference of Young Scientists and Students, Application of QFD-methodology for quality management of ion exchangers, 1, 108 p., (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Babakova, D.B. Zotiev, Directory. Engineering Journal, Setting of Fuzzy Parameters of the QFD Quality Management Methodology, 146, 5, pp. 48–52, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Day, Quality Press, Quality Function Deployment Linking a Company with its Customers, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hauser, D. Clausing, Focus on Quality, House of Quality, 1, p. 85–102, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sullivan, Focus on Quality, Quality Function Deployment, 3-4, pp. 156–177, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of 20th Symposium on QFD, Santa Fe NM USA, October 22–23, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Lee, Andrew Sai On Ko, Quality Management, Building balancedManagement scorecard with SWOT analysis, and implementing “Sun Tzu’s The Art of Business Strategies” on QFD methodology, 2, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Primak, A.M. Mukhametshina, T.N. Shigabiev, Scientific notes of Bauman Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Application of the QFD method to improve the quality of bakery products, 208, p. 99–104, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hauser, D. Clausing, Harvard Business Review, The House of Quality, 66, 3, Pp. 53–73, (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.