MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V.S. Shuliak, S.A. Rybakov, K.A. Grigrian. Proisvodstvo otlivok po gasifitsiruemym modeliam [The production of lost foam casting]. Moscow: MGIU, 2001. (In Russ). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Mirbagheri, H. Ashuri, N. Varahram, P. Davami. Simulation of mould filling in lost foam casting process. // International Journal of Cast Metals Research. Vol.16. Issue 6. pp. 554–565 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.J. Liu, S.H. Bhavnani, R.A. Overfelt. Simulation of EPS foam decomposition in the lost foam casting process // Journal of Materials Processing Technology. Vol.182. Issues 1-3. pp. 333–342 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.H. Mirbagheri, R. Babay, M. Dadashzadeh, M.T. Ahmadian and P. Davami. Simulation of Mold Filling in the EPC Process // Scientia Iranica. Vol. 11. Nos.1&2. pp. 69–80 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nesterov, A.G. Ermilov. Mathematical model of kinetics of filling the model during casting by gasified models // Russian Journal of Non Ferrous Metals. 2012. Vol. 53. No. 2. pp. 150–154 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nesterov, A.G. Ermilov. Low Frequency Pulsations of the Melt during the Lost Foam Casting Process: Part 1 // Russian Journal of Non Ferrous Metals. Vol. 52. No. 6. pp. 499–503 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nesterov., A.G. Ermilov. Low Frequency Pulsations of the Melt during the Lost Foam Casting Process: Part 2 // Russian Journal of Non Ferrous Metals. Vol. 53. No. 2. pp. 150–154 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.