MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- E.S. Okhotnikov, Systems for monitoring the technological processes of oil and gas producing enterprises: classification and mathematical modeling Oil and gas business, (2006). (Access mode: http://www.ogbus.ru) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shvetsov, Intellectual systems of data storage in the automated process control system [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.cta.ru/cms/f/441322.pdf (reference date: 11/04/2018). [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Wang, C. H. Ko, J. S. Shiau, W. Long Development of Monitoring and Diagnosis Technologies for Steel-Making Process in CSC, Optomechatronic Technologies (ISOT), International Symposium on 5-7 Nov. (2014).-Seattle, WA, USA. Access mode: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7119397/ [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Weiss, M. Helu, G. Vogl, G. Qiao Use Case Development to Advance Monitoring, Diagnostics, and Prognostics in Manufacturing Operations, IFAC-PapersOnLine 49-31, p. 13–18 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Qiao, B.A. Weiss. Weiss Advance Measurement Science to Assessments, Diagnostics, and Prognostics for Manufacturing Robotics Int J Progn Health Manag. 7 (2016); (Spec Iss on Smart Manufacturing PHM): 013. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Yagyaev, Methodical support of the monitoring system for the technological process of fine grinding, Proceedings of the Russian State Pedagogical University, p.30–36. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Pochufarov, Identification and analysis of technological processes of objects (enterprises) as a measure of reducing losses in idle times / D.O. Pochufarov, P.V. Lebedkin, V.V. Moiseev, A.V. Ketov // Youth and Science: A collection of materials of the VII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference of Students, PhD students and young scientists dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the first manned flight into space [Electronic resource], (Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University 2011). Access mode: http://conf.sfu-kras.ru/sites/mn2011/section19.htm [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pishchukhin, G.F. Akhmedyanova. Automation and technology two aspects of the technical equipment of production, Bulletin of the OSU. 9 184, pp. 33–36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pishchukhin, G. F. Akhmedyanova The Metasystem Interconnection of Automated Workplaces in Enterprise Management, Collected materials of the International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 60-th anniversary of the Orenburg State University “Science and Education: Fundamental Foundations, Technologies, Innovations”, (Orenburg: OSU, 2015).pp. 235–239. [Google Scholar]
- Classification of technological processes ASU TP. Access mode: https://automation-system.ru/main/11-asutp/asu-tp/45-40-klassifikacziya-texnologicheskix-proczessov-asu-tp.html [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolmogorov, S.V. Fomin, Elements of the theory of functions and functional analysis (M .: Nauka, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tikhonov, A.A. Samarskii, Equations of mathematical physics (Moscow: Nauka, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pishchukhin, Increasing the survivability of GPS based on metasystem replacements, Izvestiya Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 18, 4–1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pishchukhin Consistency of the components of the system and methods for its achievement, Bulletin of the Orenburg State University 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.