MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V.P. Gileta, V.B. Asanov, A.I. Beznedelnyy, Tekhnologicheskiye vozmozhnosti poverkhnostnogo plasticheskogo deformirovaniya s ispolzovaniyem ultrazvukovykh kolebaniy (Technological capabilities of surface plastic deformation using ultrasonic vibrations) Proceedings of the Scientific-practical. Conf. “Engineering of the surface layer of machine parts”, Kemerovo, Kuzbass State Technical University pp. 75–79 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Kh.M. Rakhimyanov, Yu.S. Semenova, Tekhnologicheskoye obespecheniye geometricheskikh parametrov kachestva poverkhnosti pri ultrazvukovom plasticheskom deformirovanii (Technological support of geometric parameters of surface quality with ultrasonic plastic deformation) Obrabotka metallov (tekhnologiya, oborudovanie, instrument) = Metal Working and Material Science, 56, pp. 33–36 (2012) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Gileta, A.I. Beznedelnyy, V.B. Asanov, Vybor materialov deformatorov dlya uprochnyayushche-chistovoy obrabotki ultrazvukovym instrumentom (Selection of deformer materials for strengthening finishmachining by ultrasonic tools) Actual problems in machine engineering, No. 2, pp. 163–168 (2015) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Gileta, A.I. Beznedelnyy, V.B. Asanov, Vliyaniye SOZh i prisadok na iznos instrumenta pri ultrazvukovoy uprochnyayushche-chistovoy obrabotke (Cutting fluid and additive effect on the tool wear during ultrasonic strengthening finish machining) Actual problems in machine engineering, No. 2, pp. 158–162 (2015) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Gileta, A.I. Beznedelnyy, V.B. Asanov, Iznosostoykost instrumenta i kachestvo poverkhnosti pri ultrazvukovoy uprochnyayushche-chistovoy obrabotke (Abrasion resistance of the instrument and surface quality with ultrasonic reinforcing finishing treatment) Innovations in mechanical engineering (ISPCIME-2015): Proceedings of the 7th Intern. Scientific-practical Conf., Kemerovo, 23-25 Sept. 2015 – Kemerovo, Kuzbass State Technical University, pp. 77–81 (2015) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Talantov, The physical basis of the process of cutting, wear and tear of the tool. (M.: Mechanical engineering, 1992, 240 p.). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Tretyakov, The fundamentals of metal science and technology for the production of sintered hard alloys. (M.: Metallurgy, 1976, 528 p.). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Falkovsky, L.I. Klyachko, Hard alloys. (M.: Ore and metals, 2005, 416 p.). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Panov, A.M. Chuvilin, V.A. Falkovsky, Technology and properties of sintered hard alloys and products from them. (Moscow: MISIS, 2004, 464 p.). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.