MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- K.T. Ulrich, S.D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development (McGraw-Hill, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Apter, 'tablet holder” patent, US Patent D732,545, Issued June 23, 2015. Assignee Padcaster LLC. [Google Scholar]
- M. Stevens, B. Augood, “computer tablet holder” patent, US Patent D733147, Issued June 30, 2015. Assignee Kaylor Global, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- D. Girault, “multi media tablet holder” patent, US Patent application 20150009672A1, Applied January 8, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Sqweezel, patent pending, Sqweezel website, website has been taken down for unspecified reasons as of 2017-08-07., http://www.sqweezel.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Gogo pillow (as seen on tv), https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D0DDR7C/ref=as_at?slotNum=4&ie=UTF8&linkCode=g12&imprToken=WtATkd1-ZYlo74DFEWRr6g&creativeASIN=B00D0DDR7C&tag=r0dfb1-21&creative=390957&camp=1789 [Google Scholar]
- Tablift, Tablift website, https://www.tablift.com/collections/tablift-universal-tablet-stand-all-colors/products/buy-1-tablift-for-39-95 [Google Scholar]
- Stanaway gooseneck, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KC15V1E/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1_w [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Complexity (Oxford University Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design - Advances and Applications (Oxford University Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Butler, The Excite 13: The Biggest, Heaviest Tablet in the World, GSMNation Blog (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Toshiba excite 13 at335 (specifications), https://www.gsmarena.com/toshiba_excite_13_at335-4691.php [Google Scholar]
- Friction coefficients table, https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/friction-coefficients-d_778.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.