MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- K. T. Ulrich and S. D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development, 5th ed. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Ullman, The Mechanical Design Process. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Pahl, W. Beitz, J. Feldhusen, and K.-H. Grote, Engineering Design, 3rd ed. Springer-Verlag, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh, The Principles of Design. Oxford University Press, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Borgianni and D. T. Matt, “Ideality in Axiomatic Design and beyond,” in Procedia CIRP, 2016, vol. 53, pp. 95-100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh, Complexity: Theory and Application. Oxford University Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Xiao, S. S. Park, and T. Freiheit, “A Comparison of Concept Selection in Concept Scoring and Axiomatic Design Methods,” Proc. Can. Eng. Educ. Assoc., 2011. [Google Scholar]
- O. Kulak, S. Cebi, and C. Kahraman, “Applications of axiomatic design principles: A literature review,” Expert Syst. Appl., vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 6705-6717, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kreuzer, B. Nitsche, and J. Kantola, “Application of Axiomatic Design to Electric Bicycles,” Proc. ICAD2014, Eight Int. Conf. Axiomat. Des., pp. 35-42, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- B. El-Haik, Axiomatic Quality: Integrating Axiomatic Design with Six-Sigma, Reliability, and Quality Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.-J. Park, Analytic Methods for Design Practice. Springer Science & Business Media, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- D. Silverstein, P. Samuel, and N. Decarlo, Axiomatic Design, vol. 1. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G. Heo and S. K. Lee, “Design evaluation of emergency core cooling systems using Axiomatic Design,” Nucl. Eng. Des., vol. 237, no. 1, pp. 38-46, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Kim, K. S. Kim, and Y. J. Kang, “Ride comfort evaluation and suspension design using axiomatic design,” J. Mech. Sci. Technol., vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1066-1076, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Girgenti, A. Giorgetti, C. Monti, and P. Citti, “Conceptual Design Evaluation of Different Friction Devices Through the Use of Axiomatic Design,” Proc. ICAD2014, Eighth Int. Conf. Axiomat. Des., 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Qiao and J. Shang, “Application of axiomatic design method in in-pipe robot design,” Robot. Comput. Integr. Manuf., vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 49-57, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bragason, S. Porsteinsson, R. I. Karlsson, N. Grosse, and J. T. Foley, “Heat-activated Parachute Release System,” Proc. 9th Int. Conf. Axiomat. Des., vol. 34, pp. 131-136, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Thompson, “Where Is the 'Why' in Axiomatic Design?,” Proc. ICAD2014 Eighth Int. Conf. Axiomat. Des., pp. 7-12, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Brown, “Decomposition and prioritization in engineering design,” Proc. 6th Int. Conf. Axiomat. Des., pp. 41-47, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.