MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- World Resources Institute, CAIT Climate Data Explorer, www.wri.org/blog/2017/04/interactive-chart-explains-worlds-top-10-emitters-and-how-theyve-changed, accessed May 20, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- https://europa.eu/european-union/topics/energy-en, accessed June 4, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Singh, E. Pedersen, A review of waste heat recovery technologies for maritime applications, Energy Conversion and Management, 111, 315-328 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U. Larsen, O. Sigthorsson, F. Haglind, A comparison of advanced heat recovery power cycles in a combined cycle for large ships, Energy, 74, 260-268 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bombarda, C. M. Invernizzi, C. Pietra, Heat recovery from Diesel engines: A thermodynamic comparison between Kalina and ORC cycles, Applied Thermal Engineering, 30, 212-219 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nemati, H. Nami, F. Ranjbar, M. Yari, A comparative thermodynamic analysis of ORC and Kalina cycles for waste heat recovery: A case study for CGAM cogeneration system, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 9, 1-13 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lin, Q. Zhu, X. Li, Thermodynamic comparative analyses between (organic) Rankine cycle and Kalina cycle, The 7th Int. Conf. on Applied Energy ICAE2015, Energy Procedia, 75, 1618-1623 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, The principles of design, Oxford Univ. Press, N.Y., (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Thompson, A Classification of Procedural errors in the definition of functional requirements in axiomatic design in Axiomatic Design Theory, Proc. 7th Int. Conf. on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2013), Worcester, USA, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Brown, R. Henley, Metrics for Developing Functional Requirements and Selecting Design Parameters in Axiomatic Design, Procedia CIRP, 53, 113-118, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cavique, J. Fradinho, A. Gabriel-Santos, A. Gonçalves-Coelho and A. Mourão, The Iterative Nature of the “Zig” and How to Define the “Hows”, 11th Int. Conf. on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2017), MATEC Web of Conferences, 127, 01007 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.