MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Functional Material Design and Analysis|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Tatsuya SAKIYAMA et.al, Dissimilar Metal Joining Technologies for Steel Sheet and Aluminum Alloy Sheet in Auto Body, NIPPON STEEL TECHNICAL, REPORT No. 103, 91–98 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A Kostka et.al, On the formation and growth of intermetallic phases during interdiﬀusion between low-carbon steel and aluminum alloys, Acta Materialia 59, 1586–1600 ( 2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Luo et al., Study on the new joining technology of aluminum alloy/Q235 steel dissimilar metal by longitudinal electromagnetic hybrid TIG welding-brazing method, IEEE, Vol. 11, pp. 1698–1701 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Mitsuhiro Watanabe et.al., Growth Manner of Intermetallic Compound Layer Produced at Welding Interface of Friction Stir Spot Welded Aluminum/Steel Lap Joint, Materials Transactions, Vol. 52, 5, 953–959 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- John A Taylor et.al., Iron-Containing Intermetallic Phases in Al-Si Based Casting Alloys, Procedia Material Science 1, 19–31 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Erdemir et al., Formation of Fe-Al intermetallic coating on low carbon steel by novel mechanical alloying technique, Powder technology, Vol. 247, pp. 24–29 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gang Zhang et.al, Analysis and modelling of the growth of intermetallic compounds in aluminium-steel joints, RSC Adv. 7, 37797–37805 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.