MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern information technology and application|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- W. Is, H. Telematics, W. I. S. E-health, and W. I. S. Telemedicine, “Information Technology,” Educ. Train., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 1–2, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W.-T. Tsai, X. Sun, and J. Balasooriya, “Service-Oriented Cloud Computing Architecture,” in 2010 Seventh International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, pp. 684-689, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Cloud Strategy Partners, “Cloud Service and Deployment Models,” IEEE Educ. Act. IEEE Cloud Comput., pp. 1–15, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F. Fahmi, T. H. Nasution, and Anggreiny, “Smart cloud system with image processing server in diagnosing brain diseases dedicated for hospitals with limited resources,” Technol. Heal. Care, vol. 25, no. 3, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Nam and T. A. Pardo, “Conceptualizing smart city with dimensions of technology, people, and institutions,” in Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Digital Government Research Conference on Digital Government Innovation in Challenging Times - dg.o’11, p. 282, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zygiaris, “Smart City Reference Model: Assisting Planners to Conceptualize the Building of Smart City Innovation Ecosystems,” J. Knowl. Econ., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 217–231, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kitchin, “The real-time city? Big data and smart urbanism,” GeoJournal, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 1–14, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Enayet, M. A. Razzaque, M. M. Hassan, A. Alamri, and G. Fortino, “A Mobility-Aware Optimal Resource Allocation Architecture for Big Data Task Execution on Mobile Cloud in Smart Cities,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 110–117, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Clohessy, T. Acton, and L. Morgan, “Smart City as a Service (SCaaS): A Future Roadmap for E-Government Smart City Cloud Computing Initiatives,” in 2014 IEEE/ACM 7th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, pp. 836-841, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Beigi, B. Partov, and S. Farokhi, “Real-time cloud robotics in practical smart city applications,” in 2017 IEEE 28th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), pp. 1-5, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Samant, M. B. Chhetri, Q. B. Vo, R. Kowalczyk, and S. Nepal, “Towards Quality-Assured Data Delivery in Cloud-Based IoT Platforms for Smart Cities,” in 2017 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC), pp. 291-298, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xia, P. Zhao, Y. Wen, and H. Xie, “A Survey on Data Center Networking (DCN): Infrastructure and Operations,” IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutorials, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 640–656, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.