MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern information technology and application|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- J. D. Decotignie, “Ethernet-Based Real-Time and Industrial Communications,” Proceedings of the IEEE, 2005, 93(6): 1102–1117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C Zou, “The Design of Data Acquisition and Analysis System based on Multi-Serial Port Turn to Ethernet,” Shanghai: Donghua University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H Deng, Y Li, J Wu, “Design of Embedded Communication System Between Multi-Channel UART And Ethernet Based on RL-ARM Library,” Measurement and Control Technology, 2012, 31 (8): 75–79 [Google Scholar]
- A Sun, “ARM COTEX-M3 Embedded Devolpment Example: Based on NXP LPC1768,” Beihang University Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H Yang, Q Shao, Z Zhang, “Research and design of LPC1768 data check and encryption circuit,” Modern Electronics Technique, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P Zhao, P Sun, “Solution of Ethernet Communication based on DSP,” Microcomputer and application, 2014 (7): 57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Z Zheng, A Hu, “Full Duplex UART Software Simulation Based on LPC1768,” Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhou, J Liu, “Application of AT24C256 in Single Chip Microcomputer System,” Electronic Component & Device Applications, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.