MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- A. Chaudhari, B. Rodrigues, and S. More, “Automated IOT based system for home automation and prediction of electricity usage and comparative analysis of various electricity providers: SmartPlug,” in Proceedings of the 2016 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics, IC3I 2016, pp. 390-392, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lukac, R. Pavlovic, V. Vukobrat, and N. Teslic, “Bluetooth Smart Plug,” in 2015 IEEE 1st International Workshop on Consumer Electronics - Novi Sad, CE WS 2015, pp. 16-18, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Ahmed, A. Mohamed, R. Z. Homod, H. Shareef, A. H. Sabry, and K. Bin Khalid, “Smart plug prototype for monitoring electrical appliances in Home Energy Management System,” in 2015 IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development, SCOReD 2015, pp. 32-36, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Thongkhao and W. Pora, “A low-cost Wi-Fi smart plug with on-off and Energy Metering functions,” in 2016 13th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, ECTI-CON 2016, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. D’Ausilio, “Arduino: A low-cost multipurpose lab equipment,” Behav. Res. Methods, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 305–313, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Nasution, M. A. Muchtar, I. Siregar, U. Andayani, E. Christian, and E. P. Sinulingga, “Electrical appliances control prototype by using GSM module and Arduino,” in 2017 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications, ICIEA 2017, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Brock, R. F. Bruce, and M. E. Cameron, “Changing the world with a Raspberry Pi,” J. Comput. Sci. Coll. , vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 151–153, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ferdoush and X. Li, “Wireless sensor network system design using Raspberry Pi and Arduino for environmental monitoring applications,” in Procedia Computer Science, vol. 34, pp. 103–110, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.