MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- M. David, “The solar energy tracker,” PhD dissertation, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, R.; Dai, Q.; Hoiem, D. Single-image shadow detection and removal using paired regions. In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Providence, RI, USA, 20-25 June 2011; pp. 2033-2040. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, S.H.; Bennamoun, M.; Sohel, F.; Togneri, R. Automatic feature learning for robust shadow detection. In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer [Google Scholar]
- Pooja K. ChhatwaniProf., Jayashree SomaniProf., “Intelligent solar tracker system implemented on 8051 microcontroller”. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 9, pp 4267-4271, Sep. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Deepthi. S, Ponni. A, Ranjitha. R, R. Dhanabal, “Comparison of efficiencies of single axis tracking system and dual axis tracking system with fixed mount”. International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovation Technology (IJESIT), March 2013, vol. 2, Issue 2, pp 425-430. [Google Scholar]
- N.Othman, M.I.A. Manan, Z. Othman, S.A.M. AlJunid, “Performance Analysis of Dual-axis Solar Tracking System”, IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering, 29 Nov. - 1 Dec. 2013, pp 370-375. [Google Scholar]
- Poulek, V., Libra, M. “A Very Simple Solar tracker for Space and Terrestrial Applications”. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. 2009. Pages 99-101. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.