MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Measurement Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- ISO 16269-4, Detection and treatment of outliers, in Part 4: Statistical interpretation of data, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Chambers John, William Cleveland, Beat Kleiner, and Paul Tukey, Graphical Methods for Data Analysis, Wadsworth, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Sim C.H., Gan F.F. and Chang T.C., Outlier Labeling with Boxplot Procedures, Journal of the American Statistical Association, 100: p. 642–652, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Langford E., Quartiles in Elementary Statistics, Journal of Statistics Education, 14, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tukey J.W., Exploratory data analysis, Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Barnett V., Lewis T., Outliers in Statistical data, ed. 3rd. 1994, New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5725-2, Accuracy of measurement methods and results, in Part 2: Basic method for the determination of repeatability and reproducibility of a standard measurement method, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Grubbs F., Procedures for Detecting Outlying Observations in Samples. Technometrics, 11: p. 1–21, (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosner B., Percentage Points for a Generalized ESD Many-Outlier Procedure. Technometrics, 25: p. 165–172, (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson T.W., Darling D.A., A Test of Goodness-of-Fit. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 49: p. 765–769, (1954) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alexandre B.T., Introduction to Nonparametric Estimation, New York: Spring-Verlag, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.