MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Measurement Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Chiffre, L.D., Geometrical Metrology and Machine Testing, DTU Mechanical Engineering, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, B. and S.-D. Chiu, Form tolerance-based measurement points determination with CMM, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 13(2): p. 101-108, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong-Tznong Yau, C.-H.M., An automated dimensional inspection environment, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cappetti, A.N., F. Villecco, Fuzzy approach to measures correction on Coordinate Measuring Machines: The case of hole-diameter verification, Measurement, 93 (Elsevier Ltd.): p. 41-47, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Changcai Cui, S.F., Fugui Huang, Research on the uncertainties from different form error evaluation methods by CMM sampling, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 43: p. 136–145, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Summerhays, R.P. Henke, J. M. Baldwin, R. M. Cassou and C. W. Brown, Optimizing discrete point sample patterns and measurement data analysis on internal cylindrical surfaces with systematic form deviations, Precision Engineering, 26(1): p. 105-121, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Barbato, E.M.B., P. Pedone, D. Romano, G. Vicario, Sampling point sequential determination by kriging for tolerance verification with CMM, in Proceedings of the 9th Biennial ASME Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis, ESDA08, ASME: Israel. p. 10, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ruffa, G.D. Panciani, F. Ricci, and G. Vicario, Assessing measurement uncertainty in CMM measurements: comparison of different approaches, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 4, p. 163-168, (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.Weckenmann, M. Knauer, H. Kunzmann, The influence of measurement strategy on the uncertainty of CMM measurements, 47: p. 451–454, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 16269-6, Determination of statistical tolerance intervals, in Statistical interpretation of data, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Janiga, I. Garaj, V. Witkovský, On Exact Two-Sided Statistical Tolerance Intervals for normal distributions with unknown means and unknown common variability, Journal of Mathematics and Technology, 3: p. 25–32, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Janiga, I., Garaj, I., On exact two-sided statistical tolerance intervals for normal distributions with unknown means and unknow common variability, In 2009 Quality and Productivity Research Conference, Yorktown Heights, Nerw York: IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Royston, P., An extension of Shapiro and Wilk’s W test for normality to large samples, Applied Statistics, 31: p. 151–124, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Wilks S.S., Determination of Sample Sizes for Setting Tolerance Limits, AMS Ann. Math. Statist., 12: p. 91–96, (1941) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilks S.S., Statistical Prediction with Special Reference to the Problem of Tolerance Limits, AMS Ann. Math. Statist., 13: p. 400–409, (1942) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alexandre B.T., Introduction to Nonparametric Estimation, New York: Spring-Verlag, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wand M.P., Jones M.C., Kernel Smoothing, Monographs on statistics and applied probability, Boca Raton, FlaChapman&Hall/CRC, (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.