MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Measurement Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- M. Rahman, H.S. Lim, K.S. Neo, A. Senthil Kumar, Y.S. Wong, X.P. Li. (2007), Tool-based nano finishing and micromachining,  Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 185, pp. Pages 2-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Masuzawa and H.K.Tonshoff (1997), Three-Dimensional Micromachining by Machine Tools,  Presented at the Scientific Technical Committee Paper Discussion Sessions. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bissacco, H.N. Hansen, L. De Chiffre. 2-3, 30 August 2005, Micromilling of hardened tool steel for mould making applications, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. Volume 167, pp. 201-207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gomar, A. Amaro, E. Vázquez, J. Ciurana, and C. Rodríguez. 2011, Micro-machining of 3D geometries for medical applications, The 4th Manufacturing Engineering Society International Conference (Mesic) (2011), pp. 449–456. [Google Scholar]
- F Z Fang, H Wu, X D Liu, Y C Liu and S T Ng. 2003, Tool geometry study in micromachining. Micromech. Microeng. 13, pp. 726–731. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ziyang Cao, Hua Li 2010, Investigation of Micro-Milling Force Based on Miniature Machine Tool, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 29-35, pp 1074-1078. [Google Scholar]
- Serope Kalpakjian, Steven Schmid, 2006, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Pearson Prentice Hall 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Cheng, Zhigang Wang, Kazuo Nakamoto &Kazuo Yamazaki, A study on the micro tooling for micro/nano milling, Int J Adv Manuf Technol (2011) 53: 523–533. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juri Bin Saedon, October 2011, Micromilling Of Hardened (62 Hrc) Aisi D2 Cold Work Tool Steel [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.