MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Measurement Technology|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- M. Rahman, H.S. Lim, K.S. Neo, A. Senthil Kumar, Y.S. Wong, X.P. Li. (2007), Tool-based nano finishing and micromachining,  Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 185, pp. Pages 2-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Masuzawa and H.K.Tonshoff (1997), Three-Dimensional Micromachining by Machine Tools,  Presented at the Scientific Technical Committee Paper Discussion Sessions. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bissacco, H.N. Hansen, L. De Chiffre. 2-3, 30 August 2005, Micromilling of hardened tool steel for mould making applications, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. Volume 167, pp. 201-207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gomar, A. Amaro, E. Vázquez, J. Ciurana, and C. Rodríguez. 2011, Micro-machining of 3D geometries for medical applications, The 4th Manufacturing Engineering Society International Conference (Mesic) (2011), pp. 449–456. [Google Scholar]
- F Z Fang, H Wu, X D Liu, Y C Liu and S T Ng. 2003, Tool geometry study in micromachining. Micromech. Microeng. 13, pp. 726–731. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ziyang Cao, Hua Li 2010, Investigation of Micro-Milling Force Based on Miniature Machine Tool, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 29-35, pp 1074-1078. [Google Scholar]
- Serope Kalpakjian, Steven Schmid, 2006, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Pearson Prentice Hall 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Cheng, Zhigang Wang, Kazuo Nakamoto &Kazuo Yamazaki, A study on the micro tooling for micro/nano milling, Int J Adv Manuf Technol (2011) 53: 523–533. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juri Bin Saedon, October 2011, Micromilling Of Hardened (62 Hrc) Aisi D2 Cold Work Tool Steel [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.